martes, 30 de abril de 2013

O no...


O no...

Imagen
Liberté de David Szeto
Imagen
Christian Weiss
Imagen
Kirsty Mitchell
Imagen
Magda Antoniuk
Imagen
Mark Ryden
Imagen
Gregory Crewdson
Imagen
Zou Chuanan



Love is the light
Scaring darkness away



I'm gonna lift you to upper ground
a great location



I've been down and
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds
Keep walking around
With me
With me




I saw the truth and I just can't ignore



The angels never arrived



The Lord will let me
Walk in the sun once more



I´m so in love with you
burns the soul



Everything and nothing always haunts me



Carry me home tonight
(I have no reason to run)




I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me




I know itI think I know it from a heaven




I know you're trying to forget
But between the drinks and subtle things 




We have no clue
And if we tell lies, we'll look at you straight in the eyes





I've been hating everything, 
everything that could have
been



This ain't no heart-attack

No moderation



If we have time
If its the right time



I need you now
To fight somehow




I know I’m running baby



So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

Imagen
Graffiti de Herakut

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario