lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

O no... Diciembre


O no...

Imagen
Elena Vizerskaya
Imagen
Sunset Pink. Ann Wo
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Alexander Jansson
Imagen
Candy bike. Britta Hope
Imagen
Shichigoro Shingo
 deliver from inside


I´m looking for someone like you



Transfixed upon the why




Design our own world
Ain't nobody understand





There’s a fear I keep so deep




Never looking down 
I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Your addiction

Tell me now
'n' show me how




Still get laid, yeah



We will see the things we´ve come to find 




We are always running for the thrill of it 
thrill of it




Hey, walk the line




Run from the lights, run from the night




I found myself alive
In the palm of your hand




They say it´s right if it feels alright 




What makes a good man?




Living in a rhythm where the minutes working overtime




I´ve been searching for just a little more 






I've got nothing else left to say




I burnt a fire for a lost desire
See it burning higher 





Lost in this plastic life




 I'll be come back soon




I don’t know why, but I know I can’t stay




Keep the car running
Keep the car running
Keep the car running





I'm building a still 
To slow down the time






Imagen
Elena Vizerskaya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario