martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

O no...


O no...

Imagen
Melancholie, Sarah Illenberger
Imagen
Fiction Series, Filip Dujardin
Imagen
Narcisus Garden, Yayoi Kusama
Imagen
Nebulae
Imagen
Dali Atomicu
Imagen
Future Retro, U C Magazine
Imagen
Paint Explosion, Nick Knight
Imagen


And you can clean around the wound
but if you want it to heal
it just takes time



Won't stop til it's over
Won't stop to surrender




Y el aire que me sobre alrededor
Y el tiempo que se quede en nada
Nunca más escucharé tu voz
Energía nunca liberada






Too much to see but you can't see anything
Too much to see but you can't see anything
You must take time
You must take time



Vuelves a casa cansada, dejada.
Te miras y... ¿dónde estás?
 




what the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here. 




Moving at the speed of ray beams
Cause slowing down is bad luck
Make the wrong decision
You'll be left out in the cold






better not wonder
better walk by





There's nothing left here to worry about
We're on the ground
We're in the clouds
The world is spinning around






Now as the air grows cold
The truth unfolds
And I am lost and not found






Rayas, pastillas, bebida.
Rompe los lazos que te ahogan. 





Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do





I can believe in this if you want me to
I can believe in this if you want me to
You must take time





Living live in overdrive





Between you and me
Suddenly





Oh, reckless abandon
Like no one's watching you



Cause tomorrow is too late



I can believe in this if you want me to
I can believe in this if you want me to
You must take time
You must take time





I want you to notice
when I'm not around 




A moment, a love
A dream, a laugh
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs 
(won't stop til it's over)




I’ll be better off not wondering why
it lifts my head up
and I walk on by






Invento más de mil palabras y busco una verdad
Intento que suenen de forma genial
Intento que no digan nada
Nada siempre es toda la verdad
Nada significa nada



Just stay there
Cause I'll be comin' over




We were born to be alone
Everybody all alone
Born alone to be alone
We'll stand alone forever
Standing on the world alone
Learning how to stand alone
And always to be alone
We'll be alone forever

Imagen
Origami Roman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario