martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

Your slipping slowly from my reach.


O no...

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Sally Mann
Imagen
Nicoletta Ceccoli
Imagen

Your slipping slowly from my reach.



We'll head south, just hold my hand now.



Walking by myself
pass by waver
Build me up, bring me down 




Just keep on dancing, to the movie your in 



And you came in a hurricane,

I watched you in the dark
Never seen nothing like it

I feel like i'm casting off my clothes and i'm running through the snow




Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.



I want to get up out of my skin 



and i'm always with you



I used to follow you, follow you for days
I slept beside you, just shadows away




I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up




Oh my heart is like an eagle, 
I love to fall from the sky
It's so bootycall



You make me sweat



You can't keep me down, 
I am done, I am furious
(you're my weakest part)



We gone away sometimes, sometimes




And every time you vent your spleen,
I seem to lose the power of speech




You don't know me
I am an introvert an excavator 




it's a dream that's going cold



And I love your hands, 
I let them lead me into the cage



What I'm searching for? 



I´m naked to the bone



My babe, yeah




Hungry for life




Farewell to the fairground, these rides aren't working anymore







Keep on running, keep keep on running,
 there's no place like home, 
there's no place like home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario