lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

O no... (julio)


O no...

Imagen
Imagen
Caroline Chiu
Imagen
Natalie Shau
Imagen
Howard Schatz
Imagen
Natalie Shau
Imagen
Alejandra Freymann
Imagen
Natalie Shau



Wine, wind and pray in the minds 




He's gonna change, gonna change his ways
Gonna change, gonna change his ways





Ten nine eight and I'm breaking away
I'm all dressed up and I'm ready to play


You'll need some kind of saint
To pull those impure thoughts right out of your head 




And it feels like his new life can start
And it feels like heaven 




Maybe we have a second rate soon 



There's a place in this world

Where people like me are found by people like you
So find a place as this forever divine




Pain is right?



Don´t avoid the straightforward answer but take the cold one with the cold arms



Your fascination...
With naked walls of silk and skin
With no conditions 




Sick of being someone he did not admire
Took apart his old things, set them all on fire




I wake with good intentions,
But the day it always lasts too long 




Headed out to God knows where, the distance is too far



I can't forget what you've forgotten
all along
I've never been so alone... 




Provoke a frenzy in me my love, provoke a frenzy in me, provoke a frenzy in me my love 



I can feel the tension building in my bones it feels like,
Home 




Somethings gone inside me, and I can't get it back



We've had to cross the line
Despite the fact our feet dipped in the fire 




You're not gonna like me, I'm nothing like before
Will you learn to leave me, or give me one more try again 




We learned how to stay fit and things like
Green tones hide the blush 




I had to wear a mask



It is a basic sensation, no it was a basic sensation, 
no, it is a basic sensation



Unconsious and screwed by all
Does one expect an afterlife? 




Love that poor complexity
You wouldn't want it any other way 



No, I only wish for the after thrice
Hand over with the devil's trident 




Built to Fail



Like a megaphone
Too painful and no harm 



Words can never hurt, without your sticks and stones



Two dearest things
One man with a gun and one with an arm





repitiendo
           así una ceremonia cuyo sentido único
           es que olvidarlo es sagrado 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario