lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

O no...(agosto)


O no...

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen


Bolts from above hurt the people down below
People in this world, we have no place to go



Frightened or Frightening?


I better get my shit together, better gather my shit in
You could drive a car through my head in five minutes
From one side of it to the othe



She said she loved me 

but she had somewhere to go



Qué es tu obsesión permanente

Qué es lo que quieres conseguir
Qué es lo que carga el ambiente



Now that you got it all...wrong...
You got it all...Backwards Girl. 
Enter through the exit and exit through the entrance... 




Each way I turn, I know I'll always try
To break this circle that's been placed around me





I´ve been here all day 
and it´s time for me to go
(so let me know if it´s alright)




Heaven, a gateway, a hope 




You got to say yes
To another excess...
Let's go for a ride today... 




Way out of sync from the beginning 




A kindly figure of feminine grace and wit passes for love 



Flesh and blood, my death close at hand! 


Betrayed by words, I'd never heard 



Four more years... Four more years...
Four hundred more years of this shit
(Fuck it)! 





Can't pay attention to the sound of anyone
A little more stupid, a little more scared
Every minute more unprepared 





Is it still the invisible man you're consorting with?




Looking for somewhere to stand and stay
I leaned on the wall and the wall leaned away 






I look up I see the North Star, I look up I see the North Star
When I look up at the bar through these tears... 






Can I get a minute of not being nervous
And not thinking I'm a dick 





Words words words...
Longings longings longings...
All in vain...
 
Imagen
Pulp, Sarah Joncas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario