lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

O no...


O no...

Imagen
Alex Prager
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Psalt Desing
Imagen
Strike, Sergui Eisenstein
Imagen
Imagen
Arran Gregory
Imagen


We´ve come so far
but theres still a way to go




Our love is not the light it was
When I walk inside the dark I'm calm 





But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough 




The room's full but hearts are empty 



...like some thoughts wearing thin
against the walls, against your rules, against your skin




And everything is going to the beat
And everything is going to the beat
And everything is going...




Don't bother asking for explanations




It's true enough we're not at peace
But peace is never what it seems





Drown all the fears that we had,
These are the things that we´ll never understand




Words are like a lasso 





We break
We break too easily 
We break too easily
You pull all the breaks
You break to easily
I pull all the breaks
I pull all the breaks too easily





You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness 




But I learned one thing Cherry
You should understand
That nothing really matters very much 





We don't wanna wait theres no time no time
We don't wanna wait theres no time no time 





I told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company 





Ley de la gravitación,
y al caerme me repongo.
Proyectándome hacia el cielo,
busco aire, encuentro polvo.
 



Now you're just somebody that I used to know 




Wearing your body out
Laughing and aching shout! 




Porque nada vale nada
y duele todo, tanto todo.





But that was love and it's an ache I still remember 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario